Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Summary

When I signed up for this class, I had a very narrow-minded idea of what it would be like.  I really just thought that we would hear lectures about characters and have to write papers.  But I ended up really liking the class.  In some weird way, it fit with my major so I didn't have to change up my way of thinking.  But at the same time, it really opened my mind up and gave me the chance to make connections between my childhood and now with mythology.  And I think that is really cool because there are things I probably never would have connected if I hadn't been in this class.
This was one of my favorite classes this semester.  And I'm not used to liking anything outside of my major.  I would definitely recommend this class to my friends, I think it's really worth it; and if I could, I would probably take it over again, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment